Today we will perform a punishments for servers that were using some kind of cheating, this includes (bots more than allowed, afk players, fake servers etc). This behaviour is unfair to others who fairly compete with others.
The punishments for using full servers with bots or bots more than 2...
- The feature 'Confirm Ownership' button on server info page have been renamed to 'Claim Ownership';
- Added more details how to change server's hostname when you click on Claim ownership button;
- Fixed small bugs with top15 players list
- Server owners from now can also disable top15 list...
- My profile in navigation has been changed to Notifications
- Fixed bug several page on mobile users (server_info, user control panel, private messages, quick reply on conversations), the banners on server info page on mobile was overflowing now it is scallable.
The following list of new games are also supported:
ArmA Armed Assault
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
America Army: Proving Grounds
And Teamspeak 2 is also supported. Both of these are supported for ranking as well.
- Implemented new games
- Implemented private messages function
- Implemented server settings functions for server owners
- Implemented rank system for all games.
- Redesigned the core website cms.
- Added query ports for game servers that uses specific ports for communications (ex: Teamspeak3, Teamspeak2 etc)
- Resolved issue with scanners.
- Resolved bug with confirm ownership.
Our GameTracker now supports new games:
Counter strike: Source
ARK: Survival Evolved
You can access the beta version by clicking here.
Note: We will move current version of gametracker to the newest (beta version) and this change will take a while. During this time the website will be unavailable.
Forum will be available.
Due to the recent spam bots that were advertised some sites, we changed and limited some settings for newly registered members based on user criteria:
As Newly registered member you will not be able:
- Edit or change your signature
- Access to the profile post, manage and or delete it your own...